We are a truly global design team with designers in 23 countries, speaking 25 different languages, across 8 teams, and numerous squads. Our designers work on projects that range from product design, to UX, to brand design, marketing campaigns, themes, and custom site design. See more of our projects.
We are a fully distributed team, pioneering remote design practices, while prioritizing work-life balance. We don’t prescribe any one way of working so that everyone can choose what works best for them. Want to work with us? Check out our Jobs page, and apply here.
At Automattic, we believe communication is oxygen. We practice this everyday with our internal communications, and we also love to share with the design community right here on our blog. Check out these blog posts that reveal what it’s like to be part of the Automattic Design team.
- Type Collaboration in Vienna
- Jetpack Design Meetup in Barcelona
- One Year at Automattic
- The many desks of a distributed design team
- Automattic Women: Yvonne Doll
- Automattic Women: Christy Nyiri
- Automattic Women: Vanessa Riley Thurman
- Automattic Women: Elizabeth Pizzuti