Over the course of launching this blog, a lot of issues came to the surface for us. Such as:
- What is publicly “shareable” for design and product people?
- How can the quality of writing improve to a level we can be proud of?
- Is there a central gateway or authority for publishing on this blog?
A few of my favorite discoveries in this process include the following:
- This tool for inspecting writing quality is quite lovely: After The Deadline
- Peer-to-peer, offers-to-edit among teammates emerge from grassroots.
- In an international company, the freedom to blog in non-English is 👍!
Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy what you see here!
—Automattic (“A8c”) Design, in Cyberspace